Evergreen content—content that remains relevant for an extended time—is an investment in your business, driving free, organic search traffic to your website and building brand authority.
For effective content marketing, you need more than the right words. You need the right competitive strategy. I can help you get there.
Let me help you reach your goals by putting my content marketing, SEO, and digital marketing expertise to work for you.
Blog Posts and Articles
Backed by thorough competitive and topic research, I write posts capable of ranking on the first page of Google’s SERPs.
Cultivate loyalty with your subscribers. Connect with them regularly through relationship-building email newsletters.
Lead Magnets & White Papers
Grow your email list by offering your website’s visitors valuable content for download in exchange for their email addresses.
Position yourself as an industry expert and build your following. As a ghostwriter, I write from your specifications and you put your name on it.
Below you will find samples of my work. These represent only a small portion of past projects.
If you don’t see a sample relevant to your own project request, feel free to contact me. I’ll privately send suitable samples.
Blog Posts & Web Copy
B2B BUSINESS & MARKETING
- Why Your Business Needs a Brand Foundation
- Stragetic Marketing: When You Need a Plan
- Blog Writing to Keep You Ranking – Service Web Page
- Email Marketing: The Spirit Animal of ROI – Service Web Page
- Landing Pages Built to Convert – Service Web Page
- Make Your Case with Credible Case Studies – Service Web Page
- Is It Time To Make Your Company Fully Remote?
- Working Remotely While Traveling: Tips for Success
- Social Media Burnout as a Business Owner
- How to Write Marketing Blogs Your Clients Will Actually Read
HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS
- How to Relieve Lower Back Pain: The Ultimate Guide (+10 Proven Prevention Tips)
- How to Help Your Troubled Teen
- Breast Care Tips Every Woman Needs
- Fall for These Treatments
- How to Find a Good Emergency Dentist
- 7 Tips for Finding the Right Chiropractor
- What Do Chiropractors Do?
- Can a Chiropractic Help With Sciatica?
- Are Chiropractors Safe?
- Can You Go to the Chiropractor Too Much?
- Web Page for Mental Health & Addiction Recovery Center – Fentanyl Information
- Service Page for Cosmetic Surgery Practice – Subnovii Plasma Pen
- Service Page for Cosmetic Surgery Practice – Neck Rejuvenation
My Work Process
GETTING STARTED: We’ll discuss the topic, scope, goals, and deadlines for your project.
If we’re a fit, the project details will be captured in the content brief (more on that later) and I’ll reserve a spot on my calendar for your project.
TYPE OF CONTENT: Unless otherwise agreed, you’re hiring me to produce written content only. My fee doesn’t include the production of graphics, although I do make recommendations about visual media when I think it could benefit SEO.
FEEDBACK/DEADLINES: You’ll receive the draft of your content on the agreed-upon delivery date via Google Docs (unless a different program is specified).
Please note: Any agreed-upon deadlines will be based on the assumption that the materials and/or input I need to move forward are given in a timely manner.
A delay of more than two business days is likely to push my delivery date back by the same amount.
SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT: I appreciate that several people in your organization may need to contribute to the content development process.
However, for clarity of direction, it’s best if one person, who compiles input from the other stakeholders, could act as my single point of contact on the project.
PAYMENT: My payment terms are within 7 days from the date on my invoice, with 50% of the total fee payable before I start work on the project. Receiving partial payment in advance allows me to block off time on my calendar for your project.
Content Brief (You)
The content brief specifies your project’s topic, scope, goals, and deadlines. I’m happy to provide a template, if needed.
Alternatively, for an additional fee, I can create the brief myself based on your requirements and my research.
Having a content brief to guide the work establishes clear expectations from the start and helps projects run smoothly.
After receiving the content brief, I’ll prepare a post-research outline before I begin writing.
Especially with first-time clients, I prefer to get approval on the outline to ensure we’re in agreement before I start the first draft.
You’ll receive regulalr email updates as I work.
First Draft (Me), Feedback (You), Revisions (Me)
I strive to deliver a spot-on first draft, but some changes will probably be required.
Once I receive your feedback on the first draft, I’ll incorporate any changes into a revised document.
To ensure that you’re completely happy with the finished project, up to two rounds of revisions are included in my fee.