Are you not getting enough traffic to your website? Or conversions from the traffic you do get?
Are you looking for an edge over the competition?
Let me help. I’m Michelle—a copywriter and content marketing writer with over ten years of digital marketing experience.
I can help you build brand awareness, communicate your value, educate potential customers, and persuade them to choose your products or services over those of your competitors.
Have a look around and check out my services and portfolio page. If it seems like we’d work well together, drop me a line.
Hey there! Still reading?
It seems there are two schools of thought about the right way to do an About page on your website.
- Stick strictly to business.
- Let people know a bit about who you are.
I’m with the second group. I like to learn about the people I work with. Their families, hobbies, pets, travel experiences, quirks—whatever they want to share.
In that spirit:
- I’m a word nerd from way back. My bookshelves are filled with dozens of writing guides, and I subscribe to many, many blogs. I read a book a week on average and have even been known to listen to grammar podcasts.
- I’ve always had an insatiably curious mind and enjoy diving into new subjects.
- Because of the aforementioned insatiably curious mind, I took longer than many of my classmates to finish college. I changed majors a few times…
- On the bright side, the knowledge I collected during my meandering journey through higher education is an asset in my work today.
- I was fortunate to be awarded a writing fellowship in college. Much of my tuition was paid in exchange for helping my fellow students research and polish their writing projects.
- I created my first website in 1999 using Microsoft FrontPage.
- Health and fitness are a big part of my life. Plant-based eating, weight training, yoga, meditation—I’m into all of it. And I have over a decade of diverse experience in the health and wellness industry—everything from personal training to account management to copywriting and content marketing.
- I love classic and alternative rock and have a freakishly encyclopedic recall of song lyrics.
I live with my amazing wife and two spoiled fur babies in Royal Oak, Michigan.